Over the past 4 years we have grown our Sunday market street food stall, Gourmet Goat into an award winning food business using unique sustainable ingredients. We have developed sustainable practices across the business and been awarded the top 3 star rating by the Sustainable Restaurant Association and we were ranked as one of the top 20 sustainable restaurants.
Since January 2018 we have been working with Enfield Council to improve the sustainability of their civic centre restaurant. 8 months later and they were awarded 3 stars by the Sustainable restaurant Association. Read all about it here.
Do you want to improve the sustainability of your food business? If you would like more information on our services than please contact either Nick or Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our strengths lie in the following areas:
New product development:
- Getting the flavour balance right
- Using the right ingredients
- Food with a healthy focus
- Focus on eat more veg and better quality meat
Ingredient and product sourcing and development:
- Sourcing of sustainable ingredients
- Using local suppliers
- Improving existing ingredients
- Reducing cost but maintaining quality
- Using signage to channel customers focus and reduce waste
- Effective use of POS systems to drive sales and minimise waste
Menu development and upgrading:
- Develop menus to match customer base
- Promote sustainable eating
- Promote Healthy eating
Developing a sustainable kitchen and working environment:
Having goals to work towards will help motivate any kitchen and we believe we have a framework that will help you achieve the standards you are aiming for.