The perfect dish for a Monday as it’s bound to lift the spirits and make your taste buds sing with joy. It’s hearty, extremely tasty packed with delicious kid meat, crispy potatoes, fresh greens and a happy runny yolk. The Israeli hot sauce provides a nice zesty flavour with a poweful chilli kick.
Left over goat meat – a couple of handfuls
Kale – a couple of handfuls (cooked)
2 medium potatoes
Half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Boil them in salted water. When cooked drain and place into a bowl.
- Grind cumin and sprinkle on top of the still warm potatoes. Allow potatoes to cool.
- Gently steam the kale for a couple of minutes by placing in a large covered pan with a few tablespoons of water. Remove from heat drain and rinse with plenty of cold water. Pat the kale dry with kitchen towel.
- Fry the potatoes in a big frying pan with plenty of olive oil and when golden add the goat and kale. Continue to fry for a couple of minutes.
- Place on to plates, fry the eggs and serve them on top.